Top 30 Most Requested Songs for Bouquet Toss – pick the next lucky bride with a great tune!
One of the most exciting parts of a wedding, the bouquet toss, is made all the more dramatic and fun with a great pop anthem, like any song from our top 30 most requested songs for the bouquet toss.
This moment is a standout scene in many movies and TV shows, from Muriel’s Wedding to Bridesmaids, and Sex and the City. You can’t let the moment slip without an appropriate song.
But what songs should you choose for this much anticipated part of the wedding? Check out our top 30 most requested songs for bouquet toss for inspiration.
Instead of big, soulful ballads (that one’s for the kiss between bride and groom!) this moment is best celebrated with a lively, up-tempo track to set the mood – something that’ll get everyone up and moving to catch the bouquet!
‘All The Single Ladies’ by Beyoncé seems like a no-brainer, but there are so many choices out there! Injecting a bit of humour into the bouquet toss works too, as well as any song with an anthemic chorus.
Who would’ve known the Rocky theme would be a great choice for a wedding bouquet toss? But if you think about it, it starts to make sense. ‘It’s the eye of the tiger, it’s the thrill of the fight’ indeed.
So, without further ado (or I do), here’s a list of 30 bouquet toss songs that are sure to pump up the crowd. From dancey contemporary R&B numbers to classic 80s anthems and even a bit of swing, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) – Beyonce
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Dear Future Husband – Megan Trainor
- Need we say more?
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- Milkshake – Kelis
- Gold Digger – Kanye West
- Happy – Pharrell
- Only Girl in the World – Rihanna
- Haven’t Met You Yet – Michael Buble
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- Wanna Be Startin Something – Michael Jackson
- Love Shack – The B-52’s
- Just A Girl – No Doubt
- Lady Marmalade – Christina Aguilera, Mya, Lil Kim and Missy Elliott
- Glamourous – Fergie and Ludacris
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- Wishin’ and Hopin’ – Dusty Springfield
- It’s Raining Men – The Weather Girls
- Let’s Get Loud – J.Lo
- Milkshake – Kelis
- Diamonds are a Girls’ Best Friend – Marilyn Monroe
- Somebody to Love – Queen
- All I Wanna Do – Sheryl Crow
- St Louis Jazz All Stars – Bouquet Toss Song
- Got The Feelin’ – Five
- Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
- One Way or Another – Blondie
- Where Them Girls At – David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj